- Stay forever young
- It’s ok to have five answers to the question “What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?”
- Never be ashamed or embarrassed when you like to do something and are good at it.
- Boys are dumb. Period.
- When your heart stops, you can’t stop smiling, and you feel butterflies in your stomach, this is what it feels like when you’ve experienced your first crush.
- Slow dancing with my dad while my feet rested on top of his was one of the best moments of my childhood.
- Being the only girl and the youngest will get me out of trouble most of the time.
- Everyone is insecure about something so don’t feel pressured to fit in by rocking the latest fashion or having more than the next person.
- Being tall is beautiful. Being thin is beautiful. Your body is your temple and you should never hide it or compare it to others.
- Your voice should always be heard. Speak your mind by contributing to solutions and not problems.
- Following your heart is the only answer you’ll ever need for any question and to solve any problem.
- Going to college and getting a job is not the only path to become successful and be infinitely happy.
- Your parents will always want the best for you, but ultimately it is your choice to determine what that is.
- Choose to spend your money on things that will broaden your perspective and expand your life experiences. You won’t get that from a new outfit.
- Don’t expect others to treat you the same way you treat them but never let their actions change what you believe is right.
- Just because you are used to doing something in a particular way doesn’t mean you can’t change.
- When you are afraid to do or be something, this is a good indicator that you’re on the right track. Take action and moved past the fear without thinking.
- Open yourself up to as many experiences as possible; you just might find your hidden passion.
- Never let anyone’s authority or intelligence intimidate you. They are still a person just like you.
- Sometimes making major changes can feel like you’re starting all over again but consider it your second chance in life.
- Never forget what it feels like to look a person in the eye, give someone a hug or talk to a person face to face.
- Believe it or not, there’s always a reason to smile. Start right now.
- Love with all of your might in everything you do and everything you say.
- Making the choice to walk away from something or someone can be one of the hardest thing you’ll ever have to do. But when you do, keep looking forward with a strong heart and know that you did the right thing.
- It’s ok to carry childhood loves with you into your adulthood. Ice cream cake never goes out of style.
- Don’t race to learn everything all at once. Enjoy the process and journey of discovering something new for the rest of your lifetime.
- The heart and the mind will always be in disagreement but going with your heart will never fail you.
- Don’t be afraid to show your strengths AND your weaknesses. Your authenticity can be both liberating and necessary for growth.
- The world needs you; come as you are.
Happy Birthday to me! I am thankful from the bottom of my heart to everyone and everything that has played a role in my life and shaped me into the woman I've become. Cheers to another 30 years on this earth with all the love in my heart.
Image by Declan Julien