I want to tell you about a program that is very dear to me. It’s called Playing Big. What is playing big? What does it mean to play big? That is the very question that was asked to me the first day I started the program. As I look back in my journal, this is what playing big meant to me.
- Letting go of insecurities when my inner critic starts to take hold
- Knowing that I have something valuable to contribute to the world
- Let my voice be heard
- Stop believing my fears and start believing myself
That was only nine short months ago. Since then, this is what playing big helped me to do:
- Created and organized the nationwide street portrait challenge event and awarded the winning photographer a free business coaching session
- Co-curated an inspirational personal growth book, The Inspired Way
- Become clear on my calling to help others through coaching
Why am I telling you this? Because I believe in growth and I believe in action. There cannot be one without the other. Participating in the Playing Big program allowed me to do both. Through inner work on myself and being a part of a dynamic group of like-minded women, I’ve gained the tools to make a profound transformation in my personal and professional life.
I would like to pass this amazing opportunity along to you. To join in this program and discover what me and so many others have: the opportunity to play big in our own lives.
Registration is now open for the program. I invite you to take a peek at what it’s all about. Tara Mohr, the creator and leader of the program breaks it down quite nicely and answers all of your questions. And if you still want to know more, I’m more than happy to answer any lingering questions you might have. As a past participant in the program, I can share with you my experiences with the program first hand.
Is 2012 is your year to Play Big?