This post was inspired by an article in the February edition of THAT Mag for Women. It is amazing just how nurturing a taking a simple walk can be for your mind body and soul. We do it so often; especially us New Yorkers who pound the pavement day by day. What if we began to make walking not only a mode of transportation but an act of self-love.
Here are my 10 Reasons To Take A Walk Today
1. You will clear your mind of distracting thoughts.
2. You will feel calmer and melt away stress.
3. You will raise your awareness.
4. You will stimulate a connection to your environment.
5. It is free and takes less than 10 minutes to do.
6. You can bring your camera with you and take photographs of nature.
7. It is a wonderful way to spend quality ‘me’ time.
8. It is a great way for creative ideas and inspiration to flow to you.
9. You will awaken all parts of your body.
10. You will appreciate just how grand life is.
With Love & Light,
If you are at a crossroads in your life and are looking to explore your calling and do work that is meaningful and personally satisfying, you can schedule some one-on-one coaching time with me here.
You can also Sign Up for my monthly newsletter! Insights and Inspiration for creative expression and living your highest purpose! As my gift you’ll get my latest inspirational guide, Heart to Heart!