Leap and the net will appear.
Ok, so we’ve taken the leap. Now what? Where’s that pesky net? Any day now, we wait for the net to appear and wonder if it ever will before we come crashing down to the ground.
The space between leaping and landing is Uncertainty. Those moments when you wonder:
- What if I made the wrong decision?
- How will the bills get paid this month?
- Will I have to go back to my old job?
- Will I get kicked out of my apartment, have to sell all my things, and move back in with my parents?
- How will this all work out?