Go From Dreaming to Doing...
among a supportive group of bold women change makers, thought leaders, trailblazers, difference makers, builders, and creators, who are ready to lead their lives with intention and play bigger at work. Connect with likeminded women and engage in thoughtful conversation that will challenge your mind, body, and soul. Get inspiration & support on your most pressing challenges, resources for your next project, launch your business, plan for a career change, or just a listening ear in a non judgmental space. Come be apart of an experience that will move you to lead with more wisdom, leave littleness behind, and confidently build your dream to change the world.
Join the Dreaming + Doing monthly women's circle starting April 26th!
Mini Lectures on the following topics:
- The Essence of You: Owning your personal brand & leadership; a deep dive into defining what sets you apart and how to use your edge in business
- The End of Playing Small: a lesson on getting wise about fear and removing littleness from how you think, behave, and work.
- The Art of Taking the Leap; the inner & outer mechanics of launching your business, side hustle, or project
- Women & Money; a discussion on worthiness, value & building your bank account
How it Works
- April thru July, 7p - 8:30pm EST (sessions every 4th Wed, monthly)
- 90 minute online meetings
- Worksheets and check in’s between sessions
- Mini lectures followed by group discussion
- Recordings of all sessions
- Private Facebook group
Fee: $1497 or 3 payments of $499